Thursday, February 21, 2008

Lesson 101

A brand new blog to celebrate a brand new life ahead. Life is never going to be easy but I'm pretty sure it's going to be a good teacher with a lot of lessons to share and with plenty of surprises in hand.

The past 23 years have been an eye-opener for me. With lots of laughter and tears, those life events has brought me to where I am now. Looking back, life has been kind with me giving me family and friends that I believed that truly cared for me. Allowing me the opportunity to pave my own path in life amidst the challenges and opportunities encountered.

But it wasn't always a bed of roses either. Despite the image that I project to the world, I really am just an insecure, timid and shy girl trying very hard to fit in into this crazy little world. I'm envious of those that can so freely show all their emotions to the world. How I wish I had the courage to do that.

Perhaps I'm just too scared of being judged and this prevents me from being able to express myself freely. Has this fear made me into this unpproachable person? Will anyone be able to see through the mask that I wear everyday and seek the person within? Will anyone be able to fill the loneliness that I feel behind closed doors?

With faith and hope in my heart, i wish that sooner or later i'll be able to find my place in this big world....

No comments: