Friday, May 30, 2008

Nothing in this life that is worth having comes easy

I was watching an episode from Scrubs and Dr Kelso said this line "Nothing in this life that is worth having comes easy" and I can relate to that. Maybe just being at this stage in life makes me ponder more about where I'm headed and the path that I want to take in life.

University life is finally coming to an end. No more lectures and tutorials, assignments and projects and exams and tests. But there also be no more chit-chatting and gossiping between classes, yumcha session, late night conversation over YM trying to figure out how to solve an assignment question, and no more hanging out with my bunch great and awesome friends that have been with me for the past four years. Everyone is heading back to their hometown and going on their separate ways to fulfill their needs and dreams in life.

But it don't have to end like this. With today's technology, we can still keep in contact with each other. Though it may not be same as last time, but at least we will be hanging on our precious friendships. So keep in touch ya...

Take care and always strive for your dreams and don't let the fear and uncertainty stop you from chasing that dream. I will always believe in each and every one of you and I'll stand by you always. Good luck and be happy always. Take care and always keep in touch.

No comments: