Saturday, April 5, 2008

IMMA FEMES

i was minding my own business and happily surfing the Net when i decided to go check out innit and Nuffnang. and guess what, i'm femes!!! suddenly there's a spike in the number of visits to my blog and most of them came from Malaysian Dreamgirl cause I WON the Week 4 blog contest with this entry.


YOOHOOOOOOOOO.........

and i'm femes because i never had such high traffic before. see for yourself :P


HAHAHA.....yup my blog visit stats are pathetic and i guess those really femes bloggers can get three to fours more than that in an hour, even the regular bloggers can get those numbers easily but i'm really happy as this is the highest traffic to my blog EVER...normally the number of visits are less than five per day...sometimes even none if i don't login.

so don't mind me if i get carried away (^_^)v

a special thanks to nuffnang and MDG and those that have visited...do come again =D

welcome to leave me some comment and flame me if you want =P

and while you're at it, please click the nuffnang ad before you leave ya =D

/end of delirious bimbo-ish post and start planning how to use my RM100 =P

No comments: