Thursday, April 10, 2008

RM 1 !!!!!!

OMG OMG OMG.....

Look at this.



I made my first RM 1 in nuffnang!
I know RM1 may not be much and you can't really buy much with RM1 nowadays but this is the first RM1 I earned from blogging and I'm really really really proud of myself. Thank you Nuffnang for this pricelss RM1 (though I can't cash out yet) and also to those that have clicked on the ads on my blog.

Thank you so much *hugs and kisses*

My next aim...RM2 here I come and I'm gonna get that RM50 someday (^_^)v

12 comments:

3POINT8 said...

Hehey! Congrats.
Keep it up and More will by your way soon.

~YM~ said...

congrats..may this motivate u to blog, but dun get too addicted ya..X'P

Amelia Tay said...

LOL. i made my first RM 0.75. hehe

exciting ryte?

good luck to u!

http://www.xanga.com/ameliatay

Dom. said...

Lol.. grats.. Me too.. I just made my rm1.50 this week. :)

angel101 said...

3point8 & ~ym~ : Thanx ^_^ I'll try my best *tie red headband and start blogging*

amelia & dom : congrats to both of you too =D and good luck!

Simon Seow said...

Omedeto. You'll reach RM 50 in no time, just keep blogging.

Steve Yu said...

Congrats!!!! Keep making more and more money!! $$$$

acura said...

U guys are good
I just made RM0.25 ler haha
still have a long way 2 go ya

Bernard Chung said...

Wow!! That was great!!
Oh, i still haven't had anything yet!! Wish i can have my first Ringgit oso.

Like ppl say, a single step will lead to giant laep, izzit something like tat??

Your Humble Servant said...

Hey there! Keep it up! We gonna click your ads so you get paid more! Haha...

If you will, please nang my blog post too!

Thank you!

Richardcqz said...

Congratz.
Keep your good work. There will be more increase in future.

angel101 said...

Oh My!! Didn't expect so many comments ^_^ Thank you so much everyone...